Frontiers of Science
Quantum Horizons: Developments and Opportunities
Summer Preparatory School, June 27 - 30 2022 Gebze, TÜRKİYE
The goal of this Preparatory School is to provide a concise conceptual introduction to the current topics of quantum science and technology. This will prepare the participants to take full advantage of the specialized lectures of the following more advanced School-Workshop. The lectures will be supplemented by project sessions, which will pave the way for future involvement of motivated participants in the research process.
- Alexander Sergienko (Boston University, USA)
- Barry Sanders (University of Calgary, Canada)
- Oğuz Gülseren (Bilkent University - TBAE, Türkiye)
- Özgür Müstecaplıoğlu (Koç University - TBAE, Türkiye)
- İnanç Adagideli (Sabancı University - TBAE, Türkiye)
- Ceyhun Bulutay (Bilkent University, Türkiye)
- Cengiz Onbaşlı (Koç University, Türkiye)
- Kadir Durak (Özyeğin University, Türkiye)
- Barış Çakmak (Bahçeşehir University, Türkiye)
- Quantum Matter
- Quantum Information
- Quantum Communication
- Quantum Sensing
- Quantum Computing
- Quantum Simulation
Program is available here.
The school will be held online. The Zoom link information will be sent only to accepted applicants.
Note: Participants are not charged any fees.